水曜日, 3月 02, 2011

I launched another blog

Lately I haven't been in the 'zone' writing about the daily things happening in my life. I found a way to divert the creativity through another blog I recently launched. Yes, I'm blogging about badminton and things we can learn from it, the title is Badminton and a thing or two about life.

Exciting because people have been reading it, some even 'like' it. It's easier to maintain because I don't really need to put a lot of emotions and personal intimate details of my life into it. Well, it's still kind of personal, but then the entries are almost always about other people. Less stressful, less committing in some ways. It feels like I'm another person watching from the sidelines. Freer to write my points of view. Aside from the fact of course, that I'm really in love with badminton, I feel satisfied knowing that I can put my creativity into something tangible.

There will probably less entries in this blog for a time being and more on the other. But then I think of it as another road that I'm taking in my journey.

Next week, I'll be traveling to Vietnam and Cambodia. I'm excited because this is going to be my first out of the country (I'm ruling out the Phils of course) trip since the Egypt, London and Korean escape from the pains of breaking up trip hahaha! I hope to be able to share stories about people I will meet there.

Before I get Alzheimer (hopefully I won't), or before I get hooked up with other things in life, I will invest in blogging because I'm sure someday I will laugh, I will cry, I will be ashamed and I will be proud of what I was thinking 'way back then'.

In the meantime, read my new blog too and hopefully I get you hooked up with the amazing sport of badminton.

0 件のコメント: