木曜日, 3月 03, 2011

Thank you for reading my blogs

I often times forget to thank those few who spend time reading my thoughts through my blog. I really appreciate the interest and also the emails. Sometimes it is hard to find the right words to reply so I sometimes don't he he. I guess artists are like that - moody, never knowing when the creativity will kick-in.

The past week, Paris' headline news is the apparently racial insults, inflammation by Galiano, Dior's (now ex)creative head. People have varying opinion and I don't want to judge him based on that.

Although....as a public figure, people expect a lot from a big personality and therefore, they are always expected to be the role models.

On this alcoholism, I can only imagine the pressure he's into day in and day out. Sometimes when I think about it, most people don't realize that the smartest, the most creative, most successful people have pressures that are probably million times greater than what we ordinary people experience. Perhaps that's why some turn to alcohol, tabacco and drugs.

It's a shame. But I kind of understand why.

0 件のコメント: