月曜日, 8月 22, 2011

What Color Are You?

I had a chance to talk to some friends last night about each of us having our own 'color' that represent who we are. Pink is girlie, Black is either classic or boring (depending on how you accessorize them!) and so on. I joked and told my friends that I should probably start to think of turning 'PINK' because it seems that my love life is not turning into the more favorable direction, so a change, perhaps be a bit more girlie, could do the trick...?

One of my guy-friends strongly objected to the PINK idea. He said, pink doesn't suit me! I don't know if it was a compliment or insult but I laughed out so hard. Yep, I can wear pink but I can't be that pink. I'm more of a RED person: independent, passionate, romantic and brave in some ways. I think I'm sticking with the way I am, it's more comfortable to be this way ;) Screw love life! haha (read: you either take me or leave me for who i am)

So...what color are you?

0 件のコメント: