火曜日, 8月 09, 2011

Broken Thoughts

It's so hot, isn't it??? I'm very close to giving up to the heat and buying a new aircon. Nevertheless, I'm determined to lose the excess weight so I'll do the routine - Core Rhythm and then Yoga, and today I'll probably soak in hot bath.


I wonder what I'll wear in this weekend's tournament, hmmmm.....I don't intend to practice until the actual day itself, I'll probably lose the rhythm a bit, but I think that's enough to restore the power, gotta rest! rest! rest! Fashion takes precendence at this moment hahaha!


My eyes are about to close, I'm really really sleepy and want to go to bed soon, the only problem is I cannot stop watching World Champs. I should learn to stop when it's time to.


Have you ever have a dream when you all of a sudden free-fall? I always do. I wonder why. It's not a good feeling at all.


0 件のコメント: