水曜日, 8月 03, 2011

Surprise Birthday Cake

I've been blessed to have such caring, wonderful, true and fab girl friends. The ones who don't need to be called to be there for you. They reach their arms out when they feel that you need them. They give time amidst the busy lives that they also live. They give you the warmth of unconditional and genuine love and concern.

Today, Fumika, Naho and I went to Barbara Cafe in Lumine 1 6/F. Very nice ambiance, quiet enough to make good conversation. These good friends of mine lend me their ears as I pour out frustrations here and there.

Just as I settled down, the staff came out carrying a birthday cake heading towards our table. I was not paying so much attention because I know neither one of us is celebrating birthday. I even frowned when the waiter stopped in front of our table. And to my surprise, the whole staff sang Happy Birthday! It was a very successful 'SURPRISE'. I was not expecting anything near it and was very much touched at the gesture, that I almost cried. But crying in public 2 times within a week is too much haha! Oh sweet friends!


I'm truly blessed...in many many many ways. I sometimes need
to remind myself of that. Thank God for the best blessings- that of true friends.

0 件のコメント: