木曜日, 8月 04, 2011

What The Hands Can Do

I still receive PMs asking for advise that concerns badminton -


  • where can I play?


  • we're looking for a coach?


  • i want to improve my game what should I do?


  • I also still receive appreciation PMs, and wall messages.

And questions when they'll see and play with me again.
And just about several hours ago, I've accepted the offsite assignment to cover the QF,SF and F of the 2011 Badminton World Championships. Silly I know, but it seems I can't fully get away from badminton. This is going to be the first time I'm covering offsite. This will be an interesting experience. Although I admit that blogging constantly for the past 6 months thru my Badminton & a T.O.T.A.L site, I've grown more confident about my writing. True indeed - practice makes perfect. I guess I finally proved my Father right - that if you have talent to write, it will come naturally and the opportunity will present itself in the right time. Although, honestly speaking, I think writing has got to do more with what is inside your heart, with experiencing raw emotions and eventually coming up to terms with your own demons. Writing is about baring yourself to the world knowing that there will be criticisms, there will be those that oppose to your points of views and those who will think that you don't know anything. On the other hand, writing is also a way for me to communicate my thoughts - out to the world. If there is even one person I influence for the better, then it is worth my while.


I miss Badminton & a T.O.T.A.L. very much...But I have to learn to FOCUS for now.

0 件のコメント: